Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Let's buy a microphone for Revo!

Would you donate for a new mic for Revo?

no
No votes
no
No votes
no
No votes
no
No votes

Total votes : 0
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 May 2014, 22:53

Let's buy a microphone for Revo!

As most of TeamSpeak users know, we never heard the voice of one of the Knights and Merchants legends - Da Revolution! Therefore, I decided to start a poll to see whether there is enough interest in crowdfunding a microphone to Revo. Looking on ebay.nl (lets assume this is a popular auction site in Netherlands, I have no idea whether it really is) I saw that a cheap microphone goes around 8 Euros, so that's the amount we'd need to gather. There are couple of other problems I see on our way, either small (who will keep the money? I can volunteer, everyone knows that I am the most trusted person ever and would never steal the money... right?) or bigger ones (how do we find out where Revo lives, so we can actually send him the hardware? :( ), but I am sure we can sort that stuff out.

If Revo doesn't really want to accept our offer, then we could send the mic to some other poor Dutch guy. Not a lot of them talk on TS (really, I can't think of more Dutch people than To and Mexican T, that used a microphone in a looong time), which is probably due to the lack of money (the economic crisis gets everyone nowadays, I guess). After all, what other reason would that be? Being too ashamed to talk? Nonsense! All the people from other countries use their microphones, it's only Dutches who don't, so I think there must be some sort of nationwide problem. It surely can't be their knowledge of the English language, since everybody knows their language is next to identical to English, and young Dutchmen speak fluently both languages at the age of 3.

So, who's with me?
this post is 98% not serious, I just wanted to make a silly topic since not a lot happens here nowadays : P
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 07 May 2014, 23:00

Re: Let's buy a microphone for Revo!

but revo is not even on ts anymore?
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 08 May 2014, 00:25

You and your ideas... Sometimes I just can't stop laugh.
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 08 May 2014, 07:38

Sado Sado Sado..Were you drunk again?
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 08 May 2014, 16:26

but revo is not even on ts anymore?
Exactly. Even if he is on TeamSpeak, he is in the "I´m busy with other stuff and just sit on TS for fun, not for playing"-Section where a few players are ;-)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 09 May 2014, 13:40

I want a similar topic for The Dark Lord ;p
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 May 2014, 14:23

I want a similar topic for The Dark Lord ;p
that would actually made sense though.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “General Chit Chat”