Your Multiplayer Color

<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 Mar 2014, 15:26

Your Multiplayer Color

Hey Guys,

Nearly everyone of us Multiplayer Players have a few/one favourite Color in KaM. Write your story about why you like this color most in KaM. Is it just, because it´s your favourite color in general or is there a "KaM background".

In my case there is a KaM Background. Most people know probably that my colors are light green and black.
Well real TSK fans may know already now, that these two "colors" are playing against you in the second half on TSK. When I played the game the first time(s), my favourite missions were really those between TSK 12 and TSK 20.
Another thing is that green is also one of my favourite colors in general. I have for example a green Motorbike and also like green Sportshoes :P

I wanna hear your all stories.

Pawel
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 30 Mar 2014, 16:28

Re: Your Multiplayer Color

My favorite color is Blue. However, I (almost) never use blue in games. My favorite color to use in games is usually the darkest shade of green available. why? Well maybe it started out differently, but now I find the color relaxing, even in the midst of a stressful gaming experience, I still have green to ease my nerves.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Mar 2014, 16:38

i like the color yellow, i used in in peace untill some colorstealer kept being earlier in the lobby. and thus yellow died ;_;. r.i.p. yellow, you shall not be forgotten.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 30 Mar 2014, 17:29

I always used the dark brown color, because it looks like shit, and that gives a very good idea of my KaM skill level. Sometimes I used the lighter variation of it, when I felt my gameplay was going to be very diarrhea-like. Nowadays though, I am trying to move towards another color, since I slowly am improving a bit. Now I mainly choose one of the variations of blue (teal, purple etc.) or green.

Color stealers: not many of them, those two brown colors were never much popular. But, Enter the Dragon uses light brown, and I think Kamykos might've been using the dark one.
My favorite color to use in games is usually the darkest shade of green available. why? Well maybe it started out differently, but now I find the color relaxing, even in the midst of a stressful gaming experience, I still have green to ease my nerves.
blah blah I am a moderator thats why blah xD
<<

Vatrix

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 30 Mar 2014, 17:49

I use blue and light green. Blue just because it's my favourite color and light green, because I like that green guy from TSK campaign, who has made my life a bit harder (I love TSK14 :mrgreen: ).
I fixed The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants Rebellion here!
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 30 Mar 2014, 18:15

Black, of course, but just because of my name. Green is actually my favourite colour.
There is some guy, I'm not sure what his name is... I think something like 'bloodnub'. Anyway, he's Czech and he keeps stealing my colour. :(

Edit:
I always used the dark brown color, because it looks like shit, and that gives a very good idea of my KaM skill level. Sometimes I used the lighter variation of it, when I felt my gameplay was going to be very diarrhea-like. Nowadays though, I am trying to move towards another color, since I slowly am improving a bit. Now I mainly choose one of the variations of blue (teal, purple etc.) or green.
LOL
<<

KaMRemakefan

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 30 Mar 2014, 20:06

Many people know it: 'orange' is my multiplayer color! :D
Reason? I don't know, maby because I love Dutch football team, and that shirt is orange. :mrgreen:
'I feel me annoying without orange!'
KaMRemakefan is a fanchannel on youtube of the game KaM Remake,
click on the link here below to go the fanchannel.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 30 Mar 2014, 20:24

No story in my case, sorry. For most time I played with orange, not sure why, I just liked it. Recently I'm using light brown, sometimes purple.

(Yay, it's my 100th post :D).
Last edited by Tiank on 30 Mar 2014, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 30 Mar 2014, 20:38

My favorite color to use in games is usually the darkest shade of green available. why? Well maybe it started out differently, but now I find the color relaxing, even in the midst of a stressful gaming experience, I still have green to ease my nerves.
blah blah I am a moderator thats why blah xD
I've been using green since before I became a moderator. In fact, the only reason I became a mod is so I could have my name in green.

and, well, you know: abuse!!
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 31 Mar 2014, 12:04

I'm not really original, because my favourite color is dark green. If all green colors are already used, I choose pink.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 31 Mar 2014, 12:24

<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 01 Apr 2014, 20:43

Hehe;) this is interesting. My color history has the same czezc guy who use my fav color;)
My fav color is the red but after my first meet with czecznoob changed my color to dark red. After i had used that color long time but change that when i noticed there are too many people with that color:( then purple seemed good choice because maybe one really famous player used that. Of course that guy is also czecz XD

I dont think to there are color stealers. Black is very powerfull and famous color. I like to play with that color when i use PoppySeed nickname XD

Maybe should to give more cocolor to the game. Black, dark black,deepdarkblack,darth black,blackholeblack...
For me seems the black and the yellow are the most critical colors in the game.
XD

"Be water"
<<

Bara

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 31 Mar 2017, 14:07

Yellow as always. Why? First look nice as gold. Second - the best knights from K&M SK + 4 Mission. :-)
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 31 Mar 2017, 14:46

Yellow as always. Why? First look nice as gold. Second - the best knights from K&M SK + 4 Mission. :-)
You iz necroposting, ya bad boy :D :P :wink:

Anyway... does coop count?
If it does, then I usually pick either pink or black, depends on how serious (or playful) I'm feeling. :lol:
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Stocky

Recruit

Post 15 Aug 2017, 01:53

I use blood colour and you can guess why. (6)
But for more peceful souls around, this colour was probably the least favouite and nobody was taking it at the time I start playing new release (except for Tibi who I didn't know back then.)

Return to “General Chit Chat”