Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

Windows 8

<<

Jeronimo

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 694

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 23:00

Post 19 Feb 2013, 21:49

Re: Windows 8

FeyBart wrote:Seriously guy? Another kick? You really don't want to listen to other people's advice and complaints, do you? I know I'm not a saint, but at least I try to listen whenever other people tell me I'm doing something wrong. Stop the damn necro-posting. It's really annoying.

FeyBart, what in Earth should we do now? My little feelings are getting hurt.
Categoricus avatar expression is enough to understand why he keeps necro-posting. :o

And I agree nice coffee is always nice :wink:
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 1832

Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 23:00

Location: The Netherlands

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 19 Feb 2013, 22:32

Re: Windows 8

FeyBart wrote:Seriously guy? Another kick? You really don't want to listen to other people's advice and complaints, do you? I know I'm not a saint, but at least I try to listen whenever other people tell me I'm doing something wrong. Stop the damn necro-posting. It's really annoying.

You couldn't think of any other way you could make this clear to him?
Missing a feature on the forum? Please let me know by sending me a PM :)

<<

FeyBart

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 402

Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 16:35

Location: Nutville, NL

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 20 Feb 2013, 08:31

Re: Windows 8

T*AnTi-V!RuZz wrote:(...)
You couldn't think of any other way you could make this clear to him?

What are you referring to?
Nice coffee is always nice.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 1832

Joined: 03 Jan 2007, 23:00

Location: The Netherlands

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 20 Feb 2013, 09:22

Re: Windows 8

FeyBart wrote:
T*AnTi-V!RuZz wrote:(...)
You couldn't think of any other way you could make this clear to him?

What are you referring to?

You replied like you were pretty worked up about it. There's no need to, but I can understand.
Missing a feature on the forum? Please let me know by sending me a PM :)

<<

FeyBart

User avatar

Knight

Posts: 402

Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 16:35

Location: Nutville, NL

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 20 Feb 2013, 09:48

Re: Windows 8

T*AnTi-V!RuZz wrote:(...)
You replied like you were pretty worked up about it. There's no need to, but I can understand.

Well, thanks for the advice.
Nice coffee is always nice.
Previous

Return to Computers & Technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron