Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Medieval 2: Total War

<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 10 Dec 2015, 07:18

Re: Medieval 2: Total War

Meh Total War went down the crap hole after Medieval II. These new ones just seem to be innovating for innovation's sake, not because it makes the game better. In fact, I'm fine just playing Rome I and modding it to create new game styles. Keeps my Total War cravings down whenever they arise (which thankfully isn't often ;))
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

=DjPilaGila=

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 10 Dec 2015, 15:10

That reminds me to install Rome 1 Total War back on my PC :P Gonna work on that tonite (home alone because my girl has a girlsnight elsewhere, woohoo!)
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Dec 2015, 10:06

Meh Total War went down the crap hole after Medieval II.
Exactly this!

Plus ive never been able (bought a new gaming pc since i was like 12 years old) to make it work properly on my pc.. Graphics.... I dont have knowledge about graphics but there sure are a hellalot graphics in the games.. making computers feel like 100 degrees C*
Et ego vici
<<

=DjPilaGila=

Farmer

Post 14 Dec 2015, 19:34

Have you ever tried watercooled PC's? Oh man, that opened a whole new world to me ;) :P
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

Post 15 Dec 2015, 08:58

Have you ever tried watercooled PC's? Oh man, that opened a whole new world to me ;) :P
For me it is more that im not a real die hard gamer. It is not worth it for me to buy a good gaming PC. Last/only one i've bought was when i was 12 (26 now) build espacially to play a specific game. Since then ive only bought plain ordinary not to expensive laptops just for practical use.
Ever since i was 14-15 years old i dont have enough time on hands to really play games. I sometimes MAKE time for KAM but all other games i only do when im bored or something. And most times when i do have time i'd rather spend it with my friends/fam or play sports. The classic should i be a gamer or an outdoor person clash. Plus besides games i always had 0,0% interest in computers/programming/hacking and all other stuff. So for me the choice was easily made back then.
Et ego vici
<<

=DjPilaGila=

Farmer

Post 15 Dec 2015, 18:03

Well you made your point about that, respect that you can balance your daily life, Im still a bit struggling because I do have a gaming PC... And it is so tempting to not play my personal gaming machine ;) Thank God for my full time job so that I can spent my life more social :P
<<

Nibo The Destroyer

Barbarian

Post 16 Dec 2015, 13:00

Well you made your point about that, respect that you can balance your daily life, Im still a bit struggling because I do have a gaming PC... And it is so tempting to not play my personal gaming machine ;) Thank God for my full time job so that I can spent my life more social :P
I totally understand man. It also depends on how your friends and family respond to it. Pretty much all my friends are'nt gamers so we always used to go outdoors instead of gaming indoors. if my friends would've been gamers i'd probably sit here too with my big ass liquid cooled gaming machine xD
Et ego vici
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 20 Dec 2015, 00:31

You can do both. I actually cannot stand sitting at home in the weekends.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

DanielLed

Peasant

Post 20 Oct 2017, 08:14

You can inform yourself by reading this Max Performer review and do both. I actually cannot stand sitting at home in the weekends.
Anyone still playing Medieval II? Out of all the Total Wars games, I find myself going back to this one from time to time.

Return to “Other Games”