Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Elder scrolls 5?

<<

Nicolae

Recruit

Post 31 May 2009, 03:56

Elder scrolls 5?

Yes! They are coming out with a 5th elder scrolls game! This time it takes place in hamerfell. The Graphics are better and it might come out on the Xbox 720.
<<

harold

Knight

Post 31 May 2009, 10:15

Lets hope the 720 doesn't suck so badly. Anyone here had a red ring of death?
<<

Thunderwolf

Crossbowman

Website: http://thunderwolf.freehost10.com/KaMMissionBuilder/index.php

Post 02 Jun 2009, 09:55

Hope it runs better then oblivion. Oblivion causes black flashes when I go underground...
~old sig
MissionBuilder v0.9f2 UPDATED!!
Defend The Outer Colony. fight for your king and uncover the secrets of this land.
Temporary version at
http://thunderwolf.x10hosting.com/index.php
"You can't defeat me, I've played Knights and Merchants"
<<

Nicolae

Recruit

Post 21 Jun 2009, 12:59

What exactly do you mean by black flashes?

And yes, the red ring of death. Ugh. I havn't had one but i have an uncle who got one. His 360 wouldn't run so he looked up online how to get it to run again. It said to cover it up with a blanket and keep it covered for a while. Then when it wws over heated you need to take the blanket off. Then start it up and it should run again. He did so and it ran fro about two more months before it gave out. Now he needs another one :lol:
<<

Thunderwolf

Crossbowman

Post 22 Jun 2009, 12:03

It's when I play it on my laptop... TESIV runs fine normally, but when I go underground in a house for example, the whole screen gets black. when you move, it starts flashing (in some places it draws the whole screen perfectly, in another it stays fully black)...
~old sig
Defend The Outer Colony. fight for your king and uncover the secrets of this land.
Temporary version at
<<

Nicolae

Recruit

Post 23 Jun 2009, 20:58

perhaps that problem has somthing to do with teh laptop.. :D
<<

harold

Knight

Post 23 Jun 2009, 21:10

Oblivion works fine on both of my computers..
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 08 Oct 2009, 02:47

Lets hope the 720 doesn't suck so badly. Anyone here had a red ring of death?
A friend of mine said Micosoft made a mistake when making the Xbox360. After everyone started getting the red ring of death (which happened 2-3 years, I believe) they returned them and got their Xbox360 replaced. Don't know if that's true but that is what my friend said. Anyway my uncle had the red ring of death on his Xbox 360. He was all bumed out since he went back to collage since he didn't like Red Parrie, and he didn't have the money at the time. But he disided he would dig through his files and that just maybe the warrinaty hadn't expired. To his supprise it didn't and he got a new Xbox360 :D It is really shiny and it works great now! He thinks they just gave him a whole new Xbox360 insted of repairing it.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

TGWH

Farmer

Post 01 Nov 2009, 22:11

I like the Morrowind, but the oblivion I think a very bad game... nice, but very simple...
,,To the four cardinal points swish the sword, we lend a helping hand to the rabid word.'' /Auróra/
,,Defend the undefended, defeat the endless. Break through the barrage, ad hoc born, ad hoc be.'' /Ossian/
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 08 Nov 2009, 01:47

like the Morrowind, but the oblivion I think a very bad game

It seems like most people who played morrowind before they played Oblivion don't like all the changes in Oblivion. My guess is that since Oblivion took about 4 years to make (all the quests bug testing, ect) the programmers had lots of time to come up with lots of changes form the previous game (fonts, graphics, gameplay styal). I havn't played morrowind but form vidios on youtube, I think morrowind's gameplay looks rather poor and its graphics are not nearly as good as oblivion. However, I still would like to get morrowind sometime
<<

Thunderwolf

Crossbowman

Post 09 Nov 2009, 08:47

Sure, Morrowind has way worse graphics, but it's a lot older game... The thing that changed most is complexity. Morrowind had Spears/Axes/Long Sword/Short sword/Mace everything as seperate skills, Oblivion only has swords and blunt weapon skills. This means that there is no difference between short and long swords; axes are put into the blunt weapons catagory and spears have disappeared.

Also, on quests, Oblivion kind of tells you where you have to go exactly, morrowind didn't, so you were more involved in 'finding' what you had to do.
~old sig
Temporary version at
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 10 Nov 2009, 13:28

Yes, Oblivion tells you everything. There really isn't any thinking whatsoever. Even in the mystery quest in castle Corrol, you don't have to think at all. Putting the skills together was a good decision I think, but axes as blunt? Makes no sense to me. Also a claymore is awful in comparison to a dagger. The swords are unbalanced for this reason. Also, maces are the best weapons since they have the best weight/attack ratio. This too, makes the game unbalanced. If you are to obtain umbra, then you have an incredibly powerful sword that weighs nothing till you finish the Dadric quest that it is associated with. Even if you don't lower the difficulty slider, and don't cheat in anyway, you can still get umbra at level 1 (I did this) which makes the game easy at lower levels. My uncle tought me this one: Make two spells with 100% weakness to fire/frost/shock (I use fire since it is best against zombies which are the hardest I think, also shock can't kill storm astronocs and frost can't kill undead) and a 100% weakness to magic on touch. The first should last for 5 or six seconds and the second should last for about three or four. Then cast a fire attack (or shock/frost whatever you used) even a very weak one will work. It almost always kills (always has for me). If you have a high level in alchemy then you can use potions that restore 23 magic for around 50 seconds. (I think 50) and if you drink 3 of these then it will be hard to run out of magic for those 50 seconds. This is very useful, and makes the game to easy...
<<

Thunderwolf

Crossbowman

Post 11 Nov 2009, 09:19

And there's another option that will make you near invincible, chameleon skill. There's loads of items that can be enchanted with it, so just buy a cheap chameleon spell, get some items, join mages guild (and finish their quests) and start enchanting the eq. to give you chameleon at (or over?) 100%. Now, no enemies will see you, so you can't be attacked by them, but you can still attack them. Guards will talk to you if you commited a crime though... Simply resist attack, and they'll have lost track of you again.
~old sig
Temporary version at
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 11 Nov 2009, 13:36

Ah yes I forgot about that one. My Alchemy skill is at 100 and I have all but 1 of the master apparatuses, so I can make a chameleon potion with only a blood grass that gives me 48% chameleon for about a minute. Then I use a grand ring of shadow (I think that's the name) that gives me a 30% chameleon. Now I can kill as much as I want and never get caught. However, I try not to use this, but sometimes if I am doing something and I must not be caught, and I am impatient, I will use this "cheat".

Also there is something else my uncle showed me. He gets martin and Jaffre to help with along with the Jmaine brothers (quest: separated at birth) and if you don't want to Finnish the mage's guild get the guy in the skingrad recommendation who follows you (can't remember his name). None of these people can die, they get "knocked out" and they get back up in about 10 seconds. The mage will summon a dadric creature and if you got a creature summoned you have 7 people helping you fight. I watched my uncle do this inside of oblivion and he didn't need to fight at all (at level 38 ). I only do this with a jmaine brothers since you can assult them in the wilderness and not get a bounty. I use this to increase my blade, hand-to-hand, and blunt skills to help my get a power-level with strength.

One more thing: In the quest: Rat problem, you encounter a lady who has 4 pet rats. If you do the quest try to save as many as possible. Then (or before you do this quest) go into her basement (make sure she doesn't follow you) and use a weak attack on the rats (so it won't kill them. Weakness to magic, poison, fire, frost, and shock works too. The rats won't hurt you much so put you heavy armor or light armor on, whichever you want to use. The rats will attack you but deal little damage. However, this will increase your skill very fast. If you want to increase your block then use a shield. If you want to increase any magic skill (alchemy excepted) then use a spell in that category that requires little magic while the rats increase you armor skill. I tried this and got about 10 power-levels in one evening.
<<

Thunderwolf

Crossbowman

Post 12 Nov 2009, 10:54

And to increase sneak, just go to someone's house while the person is sleeping, then sneak around the bed, it'll increase sneak very fast, and you won't be seen by a sleeping person...
~old sig
Temporary version at

Return to “Other Games”