Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Suggestion Box

<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 29 Oct 2013, 15:33

Re: Suggestion Box

If people are interested in joining the beta testing for the KaM map repository, please PM me.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 17 Sep 2014, 13:29

(Disclaimer: Please forgive me since I have no experience with mobile sites)

How hard would it be to make a mobile version of this site? I can't tell you how useful that would be for me. Especially for doing "moderator stuff", using the main site on my phone is a huge pain. I guess I don't need to explain why it would be useful, more why it would be worth the work, huh? :P
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 17 Sep 2014, 13:40

(Disclaimer: Please forgive me since I have no experience with mobile sites)

How hard would it be to make a mobile version of this site? I can't tell you how useful that would be for me. Especially for doing "moderator stuff", using the main site on my phone is a huge pain. I guess I don't need to explain why it would be useful, more why it would be worth the work, huh? :P
I'd love to have it too, but there's no phpBB support for a mobile skin. Other (paid) forum software like IPB and vBulletin do support mobile devices, and I'd love to use one of those one day.

Ergo: it costs way too much trouble and time (I don't have) to implement this, unfortunately. phpBB3 is just too old for that. Maybe we'll get lucky with version 4, which isn't even planned yet.

Return to “Forum”