Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

algun servidor de habla hispana?

<<

tincho1009

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 25 Jun 2013, 23:24

algun servidor de habla hispana?

hola, que tal? les escribo para saber si hay algun grupo armado en hamachi para jugar al kam remake entre usuarios de habla hispana.
Particularmente por que tengo un ping cercano al 250 y siempre me echan de sus partidas x q dicen q lageo, cosa que generalmente no pasa.
Entonces me canse y empeze a buscar hasta que encontre un grupo en hamachi pero solo hay 3 usuarios inactivos...

Saludos,
Martin.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 26 Jun 2013, 08:58

Re: algun servidor de habla hispana?

It would be nice if you could translate your post to English, since this is an international community.
We prefer to always speak English, since our crew cannot read posts in all languages.

I used Google Translate now to judge your post and I can see you're looking for Spanish players,
but could you please translate your post to English?
<<

tincho1009

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 26 Jun 2013, 19:39

It would be nice if you could translate your post to English, since this is an international community.
We prefer to always speak English, since our crew cannot read posts in all languages.

I used Google Translate now to judge your post and I can see you're looking for Spanish players,
yes dude, sory but may be i thoug that was more possible that one player that speak spanish could read that post.

yes, iam looking for some server with players that speak spanish. i have some friend on kam remake but they dont play every week.

tks!
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 26 Jun 2013, 19:47

Try contacting Jeronimo on the forum maybe.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 27 Jun 2013, 03:27

yes dude, sory but may be i thoug that was more possible that one player that speak spanish could read that post.

yes, iam looking for some server with players that speak spanish. i have some friend on kam remake but they dont play every week.

tks!
Server? What do you mean by "server"? If you want a online chat server to communicate with where only your Spanish friends and yourself are using, then there are plenty of Teamspeak servers that you could use.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “Forum”